3. What are the advantages of Pico Laser?
- FDA-approved treatment
- Minimal downtime and discomfort
- Suitable for all skin types
4. Is it painful?
As the Pico Laser emits stronger beams in a picosecond, fewer shots will be required, ultimately resulting in lesser discomfort for patients. Our clinic assistants can also provide and apply a layer of numbing cream upon request.
5. Is there any downtime?
There will be minimal downtime with a slight tinge of pink and/or swelling, which will gradually subside within 1-3 days.
6. When can the effects be seen and what is the treatment frequency?
Improvements may be noticed after 1-2 treatments, subjected to individual’s skin type and condition. Depending on the condition being treated, individuals may be required to come back for their following treatment once every 2-4 weeks.
7. Anything to take note of after treatment?
- Avoid sun exposure at least for the remaining of the day
- Normal daily activities may be resumed but do avoid activities that may stimulate facial heating (exercising, sauna, etc)
- Always apply sunblock whenever leaving home