Thank you for choosing Gangnam Laser Clinic to undergo your cosmetic thread lift treatment. We trust you are happy with the results.
Below are some ways you can care for your skin after the thread lift procedure:
Immediately After Treatment
- Some swelling and tenderness is common and should resolve within 24 hours
- Bruising may be seen and may require 5-14 days for resolution
- Facial sensation may be altered temporarily if anaesthesia is infiltrated during the course of the procedure. This may last for several hours
After Treatment Instructions
- Avoid heavy exertion like strenuous exercise for about 2 weeks
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately after the procedure but you may choose to rest for about 24 hours
- Take your medications as prescribed and instructed by your treatment provider
- You may apply an ice or cold gel pack to the area(s) treated (avoiding pressure) as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising.
- Once you have adequately cooled/iced the area(s) as instructed and any pinpoint bleeding from the injection site(s) has subsided, you may begin wearing makeup.
- AVOID placing excessive pressure on the treated area(s) for the first few days; when cleansing your face or applying makeup, be very gentle.
- AVOID excessive facial motion for 24 hours. Limit talking or extreme expression.
- AVOID pulling down on face for 2 weeks
See a doctor immediately if:
- You experience persistent and worsening pain, redness or swelling over the treated area